Wednesday, December 21, 2011

God Wins, Even in Matters of Love

Christmas is days away and I know that I wont be getting my wish on this day. Funny thing I had to remember that for us Christians, Christmas wishes are prayer requests that God definitely hears.

My Christmas wish is definitely in His hands but nothing makes you feel more dejected than seeing that your crush has no interest in you. How is it that a guy can't tell you're interested is beyond my understanding of the male mind.

I found myself putting on worldly standards in the physical aspects of things to make myself seem more appealing. Half wanting to be noticed and half no longer wanting to care, I quickly realized that if I wasn't resting in God's peace, there was no way I was going to have a favourable outcome.

The other funny thing that happened ; it was really quite hilarious watching me trying to deny this fact to myself and before. God wins every time, don't bother fighting him.

The guy that I was crushing on, God totally used the opportunity to point out someone else. It was hilarious telling God no way, I don't like that guy, it's not happening til finally had slapped me in the face with all these godly attributes, I conceded defeat.

The funnier thing that happened after that was that I didn't feel like I had to worry or stress over it. I was actually content even. Jesus is ridiculously attractive and when you see a guy that is becoming more n more like Christ, that's hot!

I don't know what God's going to do from here but I sure am going to need his help to be ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment