Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Love That Transcends All

A new year has begun and I can breathe a sigh of relief. What a thrill ride 2010 was and I must say for the first time since I was 17, I have found this much joy and peace in my soul. How wonderful it is to be held in the arms of the Beloved Most High God. To be able to rejoice and yet humbled at the same time that our Savior was at peace knowing that He would have to die for sinners.

It is this intense love from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ that continues to lead me ever closer to Him. The shelter that He provides amidst all the chaos in this present world, He's the one constant that never changes. John 17:3
Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.


It is so amazing to see how far I have grown within a year's time and if it only keeps getting better and better. This sweet joy that overflows in my soul because of His love, when He comes back, oh wow there's no image or words we can conjure up that will remotely compare to the glorious day of His return.

How can a love so deep without something physical to touch or hold create a wellspring of life, so rich, that Jesus Christ becomes the most prized possession of all. It really is going to take eternity to figure this out. I pray that this year the Lord willing, all of the saints and sinners will grow even more profoundly to know the depth, width, and height of His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment