Friday, December 17, 2010

When I Finally Meet You

When I finally meet you,
Will I fall on my face?
Will tears fill my eyes?

I hope my knees shake
I hope my feet get slippery
I hope my palms get sweaty
I hope my cheeks get sore.

This moment when the revelation comes,
That I'd be chosen for this,
This title that will be bestowed upon me,
All I can comprehend is,
It really keeps on getting better.

It feels like Jesus about to enter,
Just a small glimpse of what day will feel like
when He appears.
When the bride adorned for her husband,
gets to meet at last.
I am so blessed that Jesus has done this for all.

To see that smile on your face,
Knowing that our Heavenly Father, The Lord and Spirit
rejoice in this appointed union.
This is just a small glimpse of the communion of the Three,
So blessed for all the moments that They continually reveal themselves to me.


2010 Kadeesha Kerr

No comments:

Post a Comment